back to the turfu Index du Forum

back to the turfu Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Metro Media Player Windows 8 Free Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    back to the turfu Index du Forum -> La Bienvenue ! -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
faricalb

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 18:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Metro Media Player Windows 8 Free Download Répondre en citant

Metro Media Player Windows 8 Free Download > urlin.us/4otnb

Metro Media Player Windows 8 Free Download

ad603a7745
Once,,your,,clip,,is,,running,,,you,,can,,also,,select,,a,,suitable,,subtitle,,file,,,as,,long,,as,,its,,format,,is,,SRT.,,I,,,wanted,,,to,,,love,,,this,,,app,,,but,,,it,,,still,,,feels,,,unfinished,,,,however,,,some,,,refinements,,,might,,,actually,,,warrant,,,purchasing,,,it,,,,however,,,the,,,developer,,,still,,,needs,,,to,,,address,,,quite,,,a,,,few,,,issues,,,before,,,I,,,give,,,away,,,my,,,money.,,,All,,rights,,reserved.,,OK,,.,,It,,,is,,,built,,,to,,,play,,,your,,,files,,,,from,,,your,,,libraries.,,,MMP,,,,also,,,,support,,,,PlayTo,,,,which,,,,lets,,,,you,,,,stream,,,,from,,,,your,,,,device,,,,to,,,,a,,,,DLNA,,,,supported,,,,TV.,,,,Metro,,,,Media,,,,Player,,,,for,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,-,,,,Post,,,,your,,,,review,,,,.,,,,MMP,,,provides,,,30,,,second,,,skip,,,forward,,,and,,,backward,,,buttons,,,,adjustable,,,volume,,,and,,,screen,,,sizes,,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,many,,,other,,,options.,,,MMP,,,supports,,,common,,,media,,,formats,,,like,,,MP4,,,or,,,WMV,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,MP3,,,or,,,WAV,,,audio,,,file,,,formats.,,,

Thank,,,,You,,,,for,,,,Submitting,,,,a,,,,Reply,,,,,!,,,,Note,,,,that,,,,your,,,,submission,,,,may,,,,not,,,,appear,,,,immediately,,,,on,,,,our,,,,site.,,,,More,,,Was,,,this,,,helpful?,,,YES,,,NO,,,REPORT,,,Contains,,,spam,,,or,,,advertising,,,Contains,,,profanity,,,Contains,,,offensive,,,content,,,8,,,out,,,of,,,10,,,people,,,found,,,this,,,helpful.,,,This,,information,,will,,be,,sent,,to,,our,,editors,,for,,review.,,Easy,,to,,use,,with,,fingers.,,More,,Was,,this,,helpful?,,YES,,NO,,REPORT,,Contains,,spam,,or,,advertising,,Contains,,profanity,,Contains,,offensive,,content,,One,,person,,found,,this,,helpful.,,Rating:4/5,,3/22/2015,,Scott,,Platform:,,PC,,Wonderfully,,clean,,interface,,-,,no,,.flv,,support,,This,,is,,my,,"go-to",,player,,on,,my,,Surface,,Pro,,in,,tablet,,mode,,and,,regular,,mode,,as,,well.,,You,,,,..,,,,

net framework 4.5 windows xp free downloadxp download windows media playerdescargar ghostscript y ghost view windows downloadtoshiba satellite a200 windows xp drivers downloaddownload nlite windows xp sp2download activesync 4.5 windows xp sp3download ie 8 for windows 10uncomment x code 5 download windowsdownload cursor for windows 7editplus download for windows 10

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 21 Oct - 18:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    back to the turfu Index du Forum -> La Bienvenue ! -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange